Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 10 - Kaza to Kunzum pass & Lahaul Valley - Spiti Valley Trip 2010

Day 10 - To repeat again - the drive from Kaza to Kunzum pass via the Lahaul valley is a treat to the eyes and something that I will be inked in my mind !!!! It is an almost out of the world journey and no words can describe it. Neither do the snaps do any justice... but ... I did try !!! :)



Village on hillside

Scenic Road

Scenic Road

Scenic Road

Scenic Road

Landscape changes closer to Kunzum pass

Pink and yellow flowers in the desert

2 comments:

Manju Panchal said...

I have been to these places and I agree with you about the beauty of these places. Words cannot do justice. The photographs taken by you are just excellent. I wanted to know if I can use them with your permission to create a few paintings. I am into fine art and my blog is www.charcoalspastelsandmore.blogspot.in

Miss Mansi said...

In India the himachal pradesh which is known as "The land of hills and mountains" is the great place for tours.In himachal pradesh there many places where everybody wanna visit before their life which is like the desire of every human who lives in india or abroad. https://www.spititravels.com/varanasi-to-lahaul-spiti-packages The name of place is lahaul spiti which is the imagine and dream place for everyone.

Post a Comment