Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Travel Postcards - Orange flowers on the road Pune to Bangalore

We were travelling from Pune to Bangalore in the month of October 2013 - fourth week of the month. And I was amazed at seeing the orange aster flowers that were so abundant on the sides of the roads. There were many places where the entire hillside would be this vibrant color due to these bountiful flowers.

I did not stop the first few kilometers thinking it would get over soon enough and we were in a hurry so just enjoyed the view until finally I could no longer stop myself. We stopped at one point and would you know it ? Ofcourse it was the place where the flowers were not that abundant !!! :)

Anyway took a couple of snaps and thought to post them here. And as the way life happens - just at the next bend when the car had started to move fast - I found a huge hill full of the flowers ! :)

Orange Aster covering hills


Just rows and rows of these flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment