Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Travel Postcards - Road

I take a lot of snaps and I belong strictly to the "point and shoot" variety ! :) Sometimes some of the pictures come out really well so I thought to start adding them to my blog posts. While most of the posts in this blog have pictures in them, some pictures may fall out of the category and I can post them under some other general section.

There will be multiple such posts of course since this is an ongoing collection of snaps. So with a new label "Snapshots" I will be adding them to my blog. Details of each shot will be below each picture.

Golden Quadrilateral - Near Kolhapur

Golden Quadrilateral - Near Kolhapur - Sugar cane fields - Love this pic !!!!

Enroute Mangalore - State Highway after Dharwad

Fields on State Highway towards Mangalore

Fields on State Highway towards Mangalore







No comments:

Post a Comment